helloooo! I’m Anya!
I am a nineteen year old student who loves fashion, hair, people, and Jesus. I decided to start this blog kinda out of the blue. I have run a fashion blog previously and may end up picking that back up one day or merging the two- but for now I decided to make this whether one person or a thousand read it in hopes that as I share life and what the Lord is teaching me it may encourage you or make you laugh a little!
Just so you can know me a little better a few things I love or that you can find me doing:
- you can always find me at a coffee shop or with coffee in my hand
- I love a good hot bath
- Always talking about Arbonne- the most AMAZING company that I am apart of!
- With family, friends, or my sweet boyfriend
- Doing hair (coming soon…)
- Watching youtube or a good movie with someone!
- my nails are ALWAYS done… just a weird thing about me haha I feel more put together when they’re done
- I love to travel
- Almost always shopping or have many tabs open on clothing websites with very full carts haha
- Lover of Chick-fil-a and I eat it way too much
- I love writing- hence the blog
- Love deep heart to heart conversations- I could talk non stop!
Those are just a few things about me that I am passionate about! As I begin posting every so often I just want to be the first to say I DO NOT have everything all figured out or don’t always have it right but I will also be the first to say that I believe the Lord has wrecked my life in so many ways lately in a hard but great way and it has shaped me and grown me in ways I never thought possible so I hope you will join along in our brokenness!
I would LOVE it for you to follow me on one or both of my instagram accounts: @fizzedlife_withanya and @anya_parrish
Thats all for now thanks for reading this far!!